All undergraduate students are invited to submit original screenplays to participate in this annual award. The winners will receive cash prizes. Primary consideration will be given to a subject's potential as effective movie/TV material and how well the writer can convey that potential in a shootable script.
There are three categories:
Features (~90—120 pp.)
Pilots (~25—60 pp.)
Short Scripts (~5—20 pp.)
- All submitted screenplays should have a title only —don't add your name to the attached screenplay—
- Submit your screenplay as a PDF file via the Google Form linked below.
- The PDF file should be be named "FEATURE_Title_2024" or "PILOT_Title_2024" or "SHORT_Title_2024"
- TV pilots should be accompanied by a one-page long description with a line or two about each of the episodes in the first season, so the reader gets an idea of the arc of the Season One story… similar to what you would see on Netflix.
- You can submit more than one screenplay and submit screenplays for different categories.
SUBMIT YOUR SCREENPLAY VIA THIS GOOGLE FORM
Submission deadline at 11:59 pm on Wed., March 27, 2024